Hello from England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud Warrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks and freak'ettes.

I am what a nature channel would refer to as the rare Sloth of England. I have the want to get a huge and impressive collection (thats what will make me popular with all the internets so I'm told :cuckoo: ) but lack the means due to health.

It all started as a kid (imagine flashback music here, I'm thinking Metallica - Sanitarium :nana: ).
Always looked at my toys as a visual fun due to the imagery in each character (still loved to play and imagine, everything was chaos - nothing but).
Now old age has kicked in (I'm 25) I have grown to be a guy that has a passion for most variations of collectibles. I have a small set of 9 inch scale figures and my 1/6 while only 1 strong currently is sure to grow with the amassing people in the commerce section. Hey we all start somewhere and this seems to be my big graduation into the big leagues.

Anyway. Thats me and I hope that we can all get down to some informative but fun discussions about our little world here.

Mark

PS : I am told I can ask people about commissions for parts ?. Can someone direct me please.

Thanks again all.
I have to admit, this forum is a great play. The people truly make it. :1-1:

Now cash please. These figures are not buying themselves for me you know. I have a habit and you are all to blame.

Back