Red Dead Redemption: The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karl Urban or Jackman are the only two i could see filling the boots of John Marston.

Movie will probally suck though. :)

Well they allways say are going to make a movie when a popular game come's out. Devil may cry , halo , bioshock , mass effect and Gears of War.

Step 1) Make video game based on movie

Step 2) Have said movie's director make short film from video game.

Step 3) Make movie film based on video game

Step 4) Profit!!

When Rockstar said The Proposition inspired RDR, they weren't kidding. It's virtually the same plot. You should see it, if you haven't already.

I wouldn't mind seeing Karl Urban in the role. But the best part of the story is the ending...and I already know how that goes....

This could be awesome!

If they make it, I hope they'll stick to the story in the game, because it was a great story and ending. I hope they won't come up with some lame and crappy story just to get a film filled with duels and shootouts.

And for John Marston, while I think Brad Pitt is a great and awesome actor, I'd say let Josh Holloway play him. The man was awesome on LOST and has just about the right attitude it seems!!! :rock :rock :rock

I thought the Bad Cop in Terminator 2 would work well, he's the only actor I can match to Marestons voice.

While playing the game, I always found his voice to be like Josh Brolin's...

That's a good choice, but you'd have to back the Brinks truck up to Brolin's driveway to get him to do another cowboy flick after the disaster that was Jonah Hex.

eng_australia_hugh__705335g.jpg

14917.jpg

600x400-ent-australia-10-600x400.jpg

red_dead_redemption_screenshot.jpg

john-marston-red-dead-redemption.jpg

red-dead-redemption-john-marston.jpg

just scar up Hughs face and we got a match :)

That's a good choice, but you'd have to back the Brinks truck up to Brolin's driveway to get him to do another cowboy flick after the disaster that was Jonah Hex.

Yeah, I haven't seen that... I don't think it even made it to cinemas here... But I haven't heard anything good about it.

For some reason the Marston character reminded me a bit of the role he played in No Country For Old Men...

@ wHySoSeRiOuS; Jackman certainly looks the part! :rock

Back