• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT Superman Returns Body Suit only, HT or Medicom Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
before continuing on,
**PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST AS MANY DON'T READ THE FINE PRINT AT THE END**

Hello everyone!:wave

EDIT:adding that I'm looking for a HT Superman Returns body suit from either version, but preferably the 2-in-1 version for a custom piece I'm trying to get started as well as the Medicom SR Cape. The body suit does not have to have the "S" shield emblem on it. only need the body suit. Thanks! :hi5:

EDIT: Adding Medicom or HT Clark Kent to the list for a good and reasonable price! Thanks everyone!

USA only due to the fact that I don't have paypal. I use USPS Money Orders on all my ebay purchases and I have 100% feedback for ebay. If you wish to see the feedback for yourself, just PM me and I'll give you my ebay username. If you have any other questions, just comment here or PM. Thanks for looking! :rock

Last edited:
Re: WTB: HT King Leonidas, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, & Davy Jones

Bump before school starts and adding Aldo Raine to the bunch!

Re: WTB: HT King Leonidas, Aldo Raine, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, & Davy Jones

bumping again! taking off aldo raine

Re: WTB: Damaged/Oil Abs DX02, HT King Leonidas, Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, & Davy Jo

Threads merged and all items added to title of this thread.
x :peace

Re: WTB: Damaged/Oil Abs DX02 Upper Suit, HT King Leonidas, Jack Sparrow, & Will Turn

bump for the day...took out Davy Jones

but still looking for all the others...

Re: WTB: Damaged/Oil Abs DX02 Upper Suit, HT King Leonidas, Jack Sparrow, & Will Turn

bumping still even as hope dies :(

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns, Damaged/Oil Abs DX02 Body Suit, and other HT

bumping also while taking someone stuff out and adding 3 new things in!!! Superman Returns 2-in-1, HT Clark Kent and Medicom Superman Returns!!!

bumping again!!! took out Jack Sparrow and Medicom Superman Returns.
also adjusted about the amount I'm willing to buy for a 2-in-1 superman...about $200 give or take...

anyone out there willing to sell?

I'd be willing to do a resculpt and repaint for anyone as payment or part of payment. check out my customs thread, if you want a headsculpt like those or maybe some other SS figure, I'd be willing to do so if it means getting this figure

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns & DX01 and DX02 Loose Parts

bumping to the top!!! added some new stuff to the list:

DX01 Joker Box with all soft foam inserts (not the plastic trays),1:1 Cards and stand and DX02 Batman Box with all soft foam inserts (not the plastic trays),1:1 Batarangs and stand

Re: WTB: HT Superman Returns & DX01 and DX02 Loose Parts

PM sent regarding DX boxes.

Re: WTB: HT DX02 Full Figure-DCD Batch with hard plastic abs

since no one has been biting for the HT SR figs, took them out and added a full figure of the HT DX02 Batman from the DCD batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back