• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Blade 2 for Trade.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pass Da Joint

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've decided to put my HT Blade 2 up for trade. Being new to this section of the board I will send first to anyone with good feedback here. Anyone new like me with have to send at the same time. Interested in the following Hot Toys figures-

Hot Toys:

DX-01 Joker
She-Predator Machiko

MOTU Classic:

Don't have any but would love to start collecting these...;)

My blade has bee opened however most of the accessories haven't been removed. The only accessories removed are the sword and sheath and the large gun. It is in perfect ,like new,condition. I've only had it for 3 weeks. Getting rid of it because I don't really like it. Paid $300 on eBay and when I finally got it I was like "What's the big deal over this figure?"..lol
Anyway I know a few people want this figure so here's your chance.
I'll try to get some photos up but my camera is having some trouble communicating with my pc and I'm trying to figure out what the problem is.
Thanks for looking.

Back