Help my technologically clueless butt....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lookin4Precious

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figure one of you guys has techno-knowledge that is greater than my own, and am hoping someone can help explain to me what I need to do here.

My issue is that I have a PS3 and I have the Bose GS 3-2-1 Surround Sound system and would like to be able to play my PS3 thru the Bose. My cable (and obviously DVD which IS the Bose system) plays thru the Bose fine. What is the best method of achieving my goal?

And this is probably a really simple/stupid question so forgive me. I am just really not savvy with this stuff and would prefer to have a good idea of what I am doing before I start tinkering.

Thanks in advance! :hi5:

I figure one of you guys has techno-knowledge that is greater than my own, and am hoping someone can help explain to me what I need to do here.

My issue is that I have a PS3 and I have the Bose GS 3-2-1 Surround Sound system and would like to be able to play my PS3 thru the Bose. My cable (and obviously DVD which IS the Bose system) plays thru the Bose fine. What is the best method of achieving my goal?

And this is probably a really simple/stupid question so forgive me. I am just really not savvy with this stuff and would prefer to have a good idea of what I am doing before I start tinkering.

Thanks in advance! :hi5:

I think you would need to have an optical cable go from the PS3 to the Bose. Make sure you change the audio output to optical on the PS3.

Back