1/6th Scale Super Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

I'd rather have a Probe Droid than these guys.

Somehow that sounds dirty and wrong to me :lol

I'm hoping they can work out any kinks in making droids with these guys, before getting to R2 and C-3PO,

The IG-88 looks killer though, so I have a feeling Sideshow is ready to go balls out on droids and other non-standard body figs.

its a cool design, but i'm not a big AOTC fan, so probably not interested. the hasbro ones are actually pretty good.

wish they previewed droidekka instead.

Less interesting than a Battle Droid. I love the PT Seperatist stuff, but this is a big pass.

:yess: Sure to get a couple of these. Together with the Battle Droids, can't wait to do the Geonosis battle scene.

I have a feeling though we wouldn't be seeing these guys so soon yet.

anyone have the preview screen cap???

Here you go. The pic says 319 which must be millimeters so converted to inches that is 12.56 inches tall.

SSCBattleDroid.jpg

Someone here did a Hasbro repaint that looked amazing. But I don't see myself buying one.

Someone here did a Hasbro repaint that looked amazing. But I don't see myself buying one.

Yeah, the Hasbro one was quite nice. I'm not a fan of the Super Battle Droid design. Its okay I guess, but doesn't really do much for me. Don't really love the regular Battle Droids, but I do think they're a bit more fun looking.

Back