Recently moved to Atlanta, any freaks around here?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladeiai

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well I recently moved to Atlanta(mid-town) and will actually probably end up buying a house in Marietta in the not to distant future (good schools) and just wanted to see if other freaks were in the area...

Sent from my DROIDX

Welcome to the Southeast blad. Marietta is definitely a good area of greater Atlanta to live in. I live in Fort Payne, AL which is about a 2 hour drive to downtown Hotlanta.

Welcome to the Neighborhood! I'm in the North Atlanta area. I'm assuming you were the one in chat asking about places to buy SS pieces in the area. Sadly, I can't think of any off-hand. You will want to visit Oxford Bookstore, though. Probably the biggest statue/comic selection in the area.

Actually I wasn't the one in chat but I work in buckhead and drive past oxford e every day on my way home and have been meaning to stop in sometime.

Sent from my DROIDX

Oh and we actually ended up puting an offer on a house in alpharetta today... So fingers crossed...

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes! Still waiting to hear back about our offer on the house... Kind of bummed... There were three other offers on it and it was only on the market like four days... oh and it was a foreclosure... Oh well I just hate waiting to hear back.

Sent from my DROIDX

Back