• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Streetfighter PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquiderM3

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm out of room and need to unload to make room for the new stuff coming out. Decided a line needed to go and Streetfighter lost out to Marvel and Star Wars.

All statues are mint in shape with both the colored box and outer brown shipper. I am the original owner for all of them except the Ryu (regular version).

Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees.

Keep in mind, these will be shipped from CANADA. I haven't been tracking these prices so if I'm out to lunch, send me an offer. Ridiculous or low ball offers, however, will not be replied to.

Shin Akuma $1200 SOLD
Ryu (reg) $700 SOLD
Ryu (EX) $600 SOLD
Vega (EX) $450 SOLD
Vega (EX Green Version Edition size of 50) $600 SOLD
Ken (EX) $425 SOLD
Cammy (Reg) $325 SOLD
Cammy (EX) $350 SOLD
Zangief (Reg) $425 SOLD
Mecha Zangief (EX Edition #1) $500 SOLD

Last edited:
I'm out of room and need to unload to make room for the new stuff coming out. Decided a line needed to go and Streetfighter lost out to Marvel and Star Wars.

All statues are mint in shape with both the colored box and outer brown shipper. I am the original owner for all of them except the Ryu (regular version).

Keep in mind, these will be shipped from CANADA. I haven't been tracking these prices so if I'm out to lunch, send me an offer. Ridiculous or low ball offers, however, will not be replied to.

Shin Akuma $1200
Ryu (reg) $700
Ryu (EX) $600
Vega (EX) $450
Vega (EX Green Version Edition size of 50) $600
Ken (EX) $425
Cammy (Reg) $325
Cammy (EX) $350
Zangief (Reg) $425
Zanfief (EX Edition #1) $500

No... your prices are pretty spot on... I would love to get that Ryu... but unfortunately... no cash.

whats up bro...that Ryu is going for that kind of cash now? If I knew that I would have held that one :lol. Good luck in the sale.
Top notch seller here folks :clap

Great prices for the Ryu's!!!! Someone should jump on these quick or else I will in 2 weeks when I have the cash.......:impatient:

Shin Akuma $1200 PENDING
Ryu (reg) $700 PENDING
Ryu (EX) $600 PENDING
Vega (EX) $450
Vega (EX Green Version Edition size of 50) $600 PENDING
Ken (EX) $425 PENDING
Cammy (Reg) $325
Cammy (EX) $350 PENDING
Zangief (Reg) $425
Mecha Zangief (EX Edition #1) $500 PENDING

How long is the Pending period for?:pray:

The pending status is in place until the statue is paid for which varies for the individual statues. The statues will be shipped out this coming Monday. :lecture

Back