I am a soldier of Rome! I will not yield!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot celtic chicks!

idk...but i am a dominc west fan just from the wire alone.

Last edited:
:slap ....a King Arthur ripoff (Celts vs. Romans). The first was bad enough...:monkey4

Huh?
So any story/movie that involves a depiction of the historic struggle between Rome and the Celts is a rip-off of one silly movie that tried to "re-invent" the myth of King Arthur?
:huh

Anyway...

This looks interesting, I wonder if the movie will be more sympathetic to Rome, or if it will be the usual "struggle-for-independence-against-the-oppression-of-Rome" fare.

At any rate, beyond the merits or pitfalls of the movie, I really think there is a market for these type of figures, and I'd love to see high-end figures of Roman Legionnaires.

Huh?
So any story/movie that involves a depiction of the historic struggle between Rome and the Celts is a rip-off of one silly movie that tried to "re-invent" the myth of King Arthur?
:huh

Anyway...

This looks interesting, I wonder if the movie will be more sympathetic to Rome, or if it will be the usual "struggle-for-independence-against-the-oppression-of-Rome" fare.

At any rate, beyond the merits or pitfalls of the movie, I really think there is a market for these type of figures, and I'd love to see high-end figures of Roman Legionnaires.

It looks like another lame war movie from that era. Blockbuster's full of umpteen attempts, like King Arthur, that really have no historic significance whatsoever.

This looks like an entertaining enough flick to me. Although it is not a major change in the standard story line, at least this time it is the Roman Soldiers who have had their asses handed to them and a small group is having to fight there way out of the mess as opposed to the norm where it is a given ragtag band having to struggle against the Romans.

And having a chick as the major badass being sent to hunt them down is interesting as well.

Although I can not buy them. I am on the boat with those who find the idea of 1:6 figures of these types of soldiers to be very cool...but only if they are high end.

It looks interesting. I'll wait for the reviews before seeing it though.
And if it does lead to more 1:6 ancient soldiers I'm all for it!

A new kind of war? What like the Romans haven't been fighting against guerrilla tactics since the early days of the Republic? :rolleyes2

want films with historic significance.. watch the History Channel...

Obviously, you haven't watched the History Channel much, lately. :slap

I'm down for any Roman soldiers... Or greeks (Spartan, Athenian, etc).

Back