• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1:1 Crow bust (heavily modified).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmon M

Freaked Out
Reaction score
It pains me to do this but I need to raise some cash - up for sale is a copy of a 1:1 Crow bust.

This bust has been heavily modified by Jeff Camp.

New paint job with medical grade glass eyes have been installed.

Extra hair strands have meticulously been added along with eye lashes. The detailing on this is far better than what you will find on retail copies.

First set of pics are in low light to show the skin texturing.

Asking: SOLD - Thanks for looking.

If interested please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Crow01-1.jpg

Crow02-1.jpg

Crow03.jpg

Crow04.jpg

Crow05.jpg

Crow06.jpg

Crow07.jpg

Crow08.jpg

DSCN2176.jpg

Last edited:
good luck on the sell man, a awesome piece with a great price, should go quick.

Thanks fellas.

To answer everyones questions - I am located in Long Island, NY. If you are local you are more than welcome to check out the bust in person.

I'd prefer to keep this sale domestic - so shipping is free within the United States. At this time I would like to avoid international shipping.

I usually ship via Fedex 2-day service.

This will be custom packed by myself. I've been collecting life sized pieces for just about 10 years now so please do not worry regarding shipping, I have some experience. ;)

Should anyone have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

Thanks fellas.

To answer everyones questions - I am located in Long Island, NY. If you are local you are more than welcome to check out the bust in person.

I'd prefer to keep this sale domestic - so shipping is free within the United States. At this time I would like to avoid international shipping.

I usually ship via Fedex 2-day service.

This will be custom packed by myself. I've been collecting life sized pieces for just about 10 years now so please do not worry regarding shipping, I have some experience. ;)
Should anyone have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
:goodpost:
He packs really well....It took me forever to unwrap my frankenstein bust from him...:lol

Yeah I missed it too :slap

Beautiful piece.. what was the asking price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back