• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TMNT Ex, Venom Ex, Comics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need extra cash for a ring.....
its hard for me to sell these, but i'm in no rush...payment plans are welcome:wave
everything is new and still in the box..
Trades are welcome but NO star wars stuff

i live in philadelphia...local pickup would be cheaper...

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED..

Ralph Ex (SOLD)
Donatello Ex...$280
DSC_0003-1.jpg

Venom Com Ex...(SOLD)..payment pending..
IMG_0921.jpg

Last edited:
NO Star Wars, HYSTERICAL, glad i'm not the only one.

GREAT DEAL on TMNT statues...congrats in your search for the ring.

I will pass the info on to people i know, in the PA area.

Ebay that b--ch!!

Most people around these parts are looking for a 'deal' ($300ish) or they want to trade.

If you like it, list that beast and put a ring on it!!!

Good luck on your sale Dr. Hulk. I really want to buy one of these Venom statues, and would maybe have even considered picking this up if I hadn't just bought Thor PF. I'm sure somebody will take this off of you hands eventually.

Good luck on your sale Dr. Hulk. I really want to buy one of these Venom statues, and would maybe have even considered picking this up if I hadn't just bought Thor PF. I'm sure somebody will take this off of you hands eventually.

thanks man...i'm in no rush to sell these, maybe i should wait for carnage to come out then people will regret not getting venom at this price..

thanks for not answering my pm. i hope you dont sell these.

Back