• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bowen Retro Green Hulk No Base,No Number,No Arm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
this would be a great project for someone who knows what they are doing . i took the edition number sticker off the bottom of the box.it just seems wrong to just throw him in the garbage . can possibly be turned into a cool bust . im only selling this to a member who has over 1200 post and have at least 25 trades in the feedback forum.

60.00 shipped in the US Only , PP gift preferred ... Checks or MO's will have to clear first . NO BASE INCLUDED

if this is not allowed please LMK and ill will take him down right away.

DSCN5918.jpg

DSCN5922.jpg

DSCN5926.jpg

DSCN5925.jpg

DSCN5921.jpg

DSCN5924.jpg

he has a small paint chip behind the ear and i felt the paint app on this one was bad . so they had me amputate him and send back the base in order to get a replacement . i sent them pictures of the defect. they never asked me to destroy the rest so here he is .

Back