Attakus Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't even come close to looking like MH. I don't see him in that anyways and the lightsaber looks a tad too long.

Last edited:
I can see MH in there too; but as far as likenesses go, the 1/4 SS Luke has a far better resemblance. Still a very nice piece though. :)

the essence of Luke, yes...but Mark Hamill, no!!!

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
The face looks like an odd mix of Carrot Top and Napoleon Dynamite.
LOL :monkey5

Man, I don't know what it is but Attakus just can't humans for whatever reason. Their Vaders, Grievous, Tuskan Raiders, etc. are all really cool and well done but man this one I'm just not feeling.

It is a marked improvement over the first Luke :)sick ), but that is not at all a good likeness. Way to go SS, the Jedi Luke you are bringing us will be amazing. :D

Anakin said:
,...looks very nice,..! I can defenetly see mark h. in there,.... maybe a bit too young,..but looks really cool ..:cool:

yea, it looks like episode 4 luke, with a japanese animation take on him in the episode 6 outfit.

and if he's wearing the glove, shouldn't his vest be off?

Is there another Luke character that I am not aware of that looks like that? that is horrible. i think some exec's kid made that. sorry kid but you suck.:horror

Thumbs down here too.

I love the pose but the eyes or something is off...

I agree, Attakus humans are pretty bad.

Considering how much this will cost, the likeness is not even close. It must be Mark Hamill's stunt double. Yeah. That's it!:rolleyes: :D

Back