• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX Joker - Sovereign Studios Indy Jacket - Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate Weapon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, I've got a few items to unload to clear some space and free up some funds:

Hot Toys DX Joker - UNAVAILABLE

This figure is in perfect condition. I opened it when I received it to make sure everything was in order. It has been stored in the box ever since. Everything is still sealed (accessories, socks, pins, etc.) and it includes the original shipping carton. Figure was never displayed.

Sovereign Studios Indiana Jones ROTLA Jacket - SOLD

Waited a long time to receive this work of art and it is every bit as impressive as they say. The craftsmanship is beautiful. However, since I ended up selling my Indy figure recently, I no longer have any use for the jacket. Selling it for what I paid ($65) plus shipping. It has never been used.

Revoltech Alien - SOLD

Figure is in perfect shape, box looks great. It was opened to verify everything is fine, but it was never displayed.

Pm me if interested or with any questions. I don't want to have to take any of this stuff over to ebay - Thanks!

Last edited:
Back