Hey there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FanGirlCollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I joined a few days ago, but just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a long time SS collector, and a long time reader of this site. Im not sure why I waited this long to join, but here I am now. :) I live in Seattle (and no, I actually hate Twilight, so dont even ask) and work for the NBC affiliate here. as a video editor. I've been collecting since 2004- and i have LOTR to blame :) My collection has shifted since SS announced its Marvel line. My focus is primarily the Marvel ladies. I wish I could collect more, but I like spending money on other things too. lol.
Yes, I really am a fangirl. I am a huge movie whore- but I'm also pretty picky about what I watch. I grew up watching Star Wars, Indiana Jones, James Bond, and of course, everything Henson. (im glad my dad had good taste) I've been a comic book fan since I was very young too. Spiderman is my all time favorite. I love Tolkien too- huge geek there. So, I guess you can see why I love SS so much- they cater to a lot of my favorites. :)

I look forward to talking statues with fellow collectors!

Hi FanGirl!

I am also a big Tolkien Geek! And love for LOTR was a big catalist for my collecting as well.

If you like Marvel ladies, have you checked out the Hot Toys Black Widow action figure? It is probably the best female figure ever made. It just might expand your collection to include more than statues! (I'm mostly a 1/6 scale action figure collector.)

Saw you in the "Let's See You" thread! Your a lovely lady! :)

Anyway, welcome! And enjoy your stay! :duff

P.S. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the Black Widow thread: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76410

Hello and welcome to the Forum :wave

Beware of Maglor, he stalks the females around here don't ya Mags :lol

...and nevermind the 1/6 Hot Toys dollie rubbish:)lol), if you like the female statues, you need to see CS Moore and Aspen ladies :rock
x :duff

Back