Final LUKE production version photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he puckering like that to make it easier for Dusty to have him, like, totally make-out with his sister?

They're saying it's April now, not March. They say in the podcast it should only be a few weeks difference, but yes, Luke is shipping in second quarter not first.

...Hmmmm, I'll have to wait until I see this in person to FULLY pass judgement. At this point I think the prototype looked better. His face is too peach colored, eyes too blue and hair/eyebrows WAY too reddish...Please tell me it's the lighting!!!

:banghead

His eyes are too narrow and the left one is smaller than the right eye:wacky

GSRJedi thinks he looks great, can't wait until he finally ships. He definitely looks to be one of the best figures in the line. April can't come soon enough.

rainman said:
They said on Rebelscum this is the same figure they showed at Toy Fair.

Let's hope this is true rainman, checking the Rebelscum ToyFare 2006 image gallery of Luke, he does look MUCH better. Aside from the eyes being a little too blue, the skintone color and hair/eyebrow color look much more accurate. Let's hope they indeed showed a production version and not a prototype in these photos...

https://www.rebelscum.com/TF2006/tf06-SSCluke/default.asp

:rolleyes:

SEE! All that complaining that Mace wasn't bug-eyed enough and they give the bug eyes to Luke! See what you did!

But seriously, I think it's just the eyes appear a tad bright in the pic. It was confirmed it was production Luke at TF during chat, so I'm not worried.

Just to double, triple, quadruple confirm, this the same figure that was displayed at Toy Fair. We light the figures very evenly for the web photos to give you a straight look at the figure, but based on the feedback from Toy Fair, you can look forward to additional photography in the future showing our figures in various lighting environments.

Mark my words, you will be happy when you see Luke in person.

Sideshow Brant said:
Mark my words, you will be happy when you see Luke in person.

I'm sold. :D

Seriously, though from the pics at TF this fig is really cool. It's not my fave of the line thats gotta be Anakin or Obi-Wan right now so I'm overly excited ( I know me being more excited than normal LOL :p )to see those up close.

Back