Batman Begins balt fully magnetic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman Begins belt fully magnetic

I have a fully magnetic 1/1 Begins/Dark knight belt.
All the links are joined the correct way and with steel pins, i may sell it.
Anyone interested ?
Will post pics soon.
Also have a 89 fully working buckle and the Panther buckle from Forever.
Both are fully working in metal and are A1.

Last edited:
heck yeah. i mean, i have the '05 dcd utility belt, still waiting for the '10 modern utility belt. would love to see this '05 batman begins belt as well. does it come with batarangs? :D

That is nothing compared to what i have owned and have now. I have owned a copy of the 89 suit, Returns suit, Begins and Panther and various cool props.

Dude your balts seem nice but you need a better presentation :) Like placing these on velvet or something or at least put it on a cleared out carpet or table area for picture taking. They deserve better ;)

That is nothing compared to what i have owned and have now. I have owned a copy of the 89 suit, Returns suit, Begins and Panther and various cool props.

:confused:

Dude your balts seem nice but you need a better presentation :) Like placing these on velvet or something or at least put it on a cleared out carpet or table area for picture taking. They deserve better ;)

would one of your acrylic cases suffice Geil? :D

Its made from Resin and has all real steel bolts and pins throughout. Is is heavy compared with the rubber stunt version. Most probably called the hero version.

Sadly there on my other computer and floating around the house on a disc somewhere. I only sold them because i had come to realise Muscle rubber suits only looked anygood on if you were 9 stone wet. Im 16 stone/100kg with a 46" chest and a 38" ? waist and large arms and legs at only 5`10" tall. I have started a new project in costumeing, the Black Panther. I have sculpted the mask and have various muscle parts but i doubt i will use them.

Back