Just when you thought it was safe to back to the Movie Theater, it's Twilight Eclipse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S2HIda5wSVU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S2HIda5wSVU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

aside from the fact that the vampires twinkle, its pretty good story

and ashley greene is hot
ashley-greene-nude-bodypaint-sobe-0.jpg

I can't hide any more.

A few months ago my wife bought all four books. I started reading, and before I knew it I finished the whole series. The books ARE horribly under-edited and really poorly conceived. But damn, they will suck you in if you aren't careful. Now I have seen the first two movies, and son-of-a-gun if I don't like them more than the books. What's happening to me? I don't talk about it because I see how much hatred there is for the series. They aren't masterpieces by any stretch, but they do have some entertainment value if you are willing to drop your guard.

If someone were to force Stephanie Meyer to rewrite the series under the direction of a talented editor, it would be worthy of long lasting praise. As it is now, within a few years Twilight will fade into obscurity.

Is this the final film? Sorry, I have the faintest clue about Twilight.

edit: ah, nevermind, just read the post above. There are four books, so, four movies then.

Is this the final film? Sorry, I have the faintest clue about Twilight.

No, it's the third of what should be four films. One per book. Though they are talking about splitting the last book into two films for a total of five.

Yeah, I know that. :eek:

No, it's the third of what should be four films. One per book. Though they are talking about splitting the last book into two films for a total of five.

Yeah, I know that. :eek:

well that would make sense with everything that went on in the last book. and from the little bit in that trailer it looks like eclipse movie will be really close to the book

Back