Snow Bunny Padme 12" Figure By Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought this was some interesting news that came out of Toy Fair 2006.

"We asked about the often discussed 12" Snow Bunny Padme. She is coming, however because many people know that she is going to happen, we were told that "her release will be a little different than other figures." Here's the surprise, instead of being an "animated" 12" figure, Padme will be based on the live-action model instead. "

Interesting!

I wasn't aware of that. Did they mention anything about a time table for her release or any other EU figures?

Good work Darth Kostomizer!

I had only heard a rumor and now I know it to be fact.

In best Johnny Carson: "I did not know that. Weird ,wild stuff."
SSt is wise to approach it that way.

I'm glad they're doing a realistic Padme since animated Padme has already been done by Gentle Giant.

As long as the sculpt it good and she doesn't suffer from the oversized head/bad hair that has afflicted some of the SST female 12" figures I'll be happy.

Customikey said:
Snowbunny Padme had a balaclava over her head with just the face exposed, so I'm guessing hair won't be an issue.
Why not? It's just a costume on a 12" doll, the hood can come down...or off, for that matter. It's not a statue.

And they fact that she is going to look human...or liek Portman has been know for some time and mentioned various times through various people from SS!
But I still think that people just do not listen and that is why she had a HUGE jump in the poll....horny little monkey's thought they would be getting a cartoon representation of Padme....since so many missed out on the snowbunny statue from GG!

I guess Gentle Giant's response to this Snowbunny Padme 12" is a reverse situation: put Ewan McGregor's likeness from ROTS on a Clone Wars trooper costume...not a 12" doll but on a statue. Complete with ROTS hair style and lightsaber I might add.

26.jpg

I hadn't realized that Obi was realistic - I don't want the statue, but I'd definitely vote for it in an SSC EU poll.

I'll get anything that has anything to do with Natalie Portman :drool

Cant be bothered by that Obi-Wan though. Besides my love for NP, I dont want anything thats not based on the movies.

No interest in Padme the Snow Bunny, but I really want that Obi-Wan figure! Damn it - yet another thing to add to my loooooong list! :)

Back