12" Jabba display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
F'ing fantastic.:rock
The BBQ pit is very cool.Couldn't help to notice the Snow Corp gonk hanging out

wow. is that a snow corp model? does that mean the jabba dude hangs here too?

wow. is that a snow corp model? does that mean the jabba dude hangs here too?

Well...I'm not 100% sure if that is one of Dorgs.It looks as if it could be.After taking a good 2nd look(& trying not to look at the utter awesomeness that is around the gonk,lol)the feet do look a little different.
If it's not the work of Dorg,whoever made it sure as hell took good notes.

I guess we'ld have to get confirmation from either Dorg or jabba dude to know for sure.

That would be cool if jabba dude hangs out here.I'ld love to see other creations.

Wow! now that is very cool.

So come on Mark, is the Gonk one of yours? Who is this mystery Jabba Dude? I think the people have a right to know. :lol

Very, very cool display. You can tell that it is a labor of love. Thanks for sharing the link.

That BBQ pit is amazing. I could see SSC making a BBQ pit with stairs addition but the cost would be crazy.

Wow.

The thing is that kind of accessory could be done in plastic for a song, but unless they can charge a fortune for it they don't seem interested.

I'd love to see Sideshow release a piece like the BBQ pit to expand on the Jabba display. I'm sure they'd never do the full throne enclosure, but I don't think the BBQ pit is out of the question, but, I don't see them selling it alone, packed with a figure or two sure. Would also provide a way to put out the critters without cluttering the throne.

I'd love to see Sideshow release a piece like the BBQ pit to expand on the Jabba display. I'm sure they'd never do the full throne enclosure, but I don't think the BBQ pit is out of the question, but, I don't see them selling it alone, packed with a figure or two sure. Would also provide a way to put out the critters without cluttering the throne.

Good idea. I would be happy if Sideshow can give us those steps by the side of the throne, perhaps together with that Jawa fanning Jabba.:)

Hi Folks,
I'm the mysterious "Jabba Dude" and now i'm in here!:wave
Thanks Dexter for posting the link and THX @ All for the nice comments!

I start posting in the Custom Area soon with some of my customs ..incl. a own Jabba Dio Thread ;)

Well...I'm not 100% sure if that is one of Dorgs.It looks as if it could be.After taking a good 2nd look(& trying not to look at the utter awesomeness that is around the gonk,lol)the feet do look a little different.
If it's not the work of Dorg,whoever made it sure as hell took good notes.

I guess we'ld have to get confirmation from either Dorg or jabba dude to know for sure.

That would be cool if jabba dude hangs out here.I'ld love to see other creations.
Thx m8! The Gonk Droid is one of my own Gonks! Inspired from Dorg's amazing work i build by myself 2 little guys! I am pleased that they look good 2 :horror
a tread is comming soon in the customs section..with some pictures!

Wow! now that is very cool.

So come on Mark, is the Gonk one of yours? Who is this mystery Jabba Dude? I think the people have a right to know. :lol
I'ts me *g*

OK..again..Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back