I hate Mike Crawford!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, I don't hate the guy, but his review made me ordered a Batman statue, from a series I was not a fan of! If I didn't frequent his site as much as I do I would have missed it! This easily has to go down as one of the best statues of 2010! The details of the flowing cape, to the sculpt on his suit... WOW! Scale aside, I guess the sculpt, and execution of the piece justifies the price! Now to get the Mike Mignola piece! How much do those go for?

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021210a.htm

I really like that statue as well.

I know many will laugh this off, but scale aside, the sculpt and execution of this piece is a favorite of mine over everything that SideShow even has to offer so far. Okay, the Venom, HulkBuster, and Vlad are all close. But this piece is amazing! So is the Mike Mignola!

Yup, I am so happy to get this! Who would have thought that a DC Direct produced piece would have me foaming so much at the mouth? No, not in the gay sense. In, how awesome does it look to the source material! :rock

Yep, Michael has cost me some money too.

The Mignola B&W is one of the coolest of any statue, not just in that line. And I think it's one of the more popular and thus, more expensive on the secondary market.

Its a thing of beauty. I'm a bit concerned about the size but it does look stunning and evokes a 40's vibe with a modern edge to it.
I'm not usually into these things but it was a must buy after reading Michael's review.
Picked mine up off ebay last weekend for about 70.00...

Yep, Michael has cost me some money too.

The Mignola B&W is one of the coolest of any statue, not just in that line. And I think it's one of the more popular and thus, more expensive on the secondary market.

What do you think of this particular piece? I like it as much as the Mignola. I definitely have to get both now since I have this one on order.

What do you think of this particular piece? I like it as much as the Mignola. I definitely have to get both now since I have this one on order.

I have all the B&Ws. This one isn't my favorite - the design doesn't really ignite my batsignal. The Mignola is a work of art though.

I have all the B&Ws. This one isn't my favorite - the design doesn't really ignite my batsignal. The Mignola is a work of art though.

It is definitely and why I have wanted it for ages. Should have taken it on for 55 bucks when I had the chance. Someone is selling one for 200 here. But I been told it went for 140 on the bay. What should I pay?

And I do believe this piece is gorgeous, c'mon Dave, the sculpt of the suit and the details in the cape. Gorgeous! But I agree, the Mignola is the best piece in the line, but this one is a close second IMO. All the others in the line did nothing for me.

Funny thread title. I'm sure Michael Crawford will get a kick out of this thread.

Back