1978 star wars catalog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great!

I can't remember how many of the original 12 I got way back when, but my mom bought them for me and that started my Star Wars collection.

awesome man.. when I was a little dude, I use to browse through those catalogs all the time..

Speaking of catalogs, the JC Penny and Sears Christmas catalogs were always a big friggin' deal on my block as a kid.... I could stare at the SW and Joe sections all day.

Brings back some memories. I still have an old Palitoy catalogue that used to come with the toys.

Holy crap, I haven't thought about those little robo-dinosaurs in the bottom right corner in AGES. I had one of the little ones, can't remember which. Awesome.

simp10.jpg

Speaking of catalogs, the JC Penny and Sears Christmas catalogs were always a big friggin' deal on my block as a kid.... I could stare at the SW and Joe sections all day.

Edit - Yeah...those Christmas catalogs were a fantasy world all their own.

I still have like 10 of the insert catalogs from the ships and creatures that I bought as a kid. They are in mint condition. I pulled one out and I look at it from time to time and reminisce about how it felt to buy (and shoplift) those figures from Ben Franklin's.

Holy crap, I haven't thought about those little robo-dinosaurs in the bottom right corner in AGES. I had one of the little ones, can't remember which. Awesome.

I had the big one and a handful of smaller ones. Any toy that combined dinosaurs, building toys, and robotics had no choice but to be awesome.

simp10.jpg

Back