Posable Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.
I got Darth and two storm troopers, thats about what i'm going to get from the Imperial side.

I'm now looking for a Posable Jedi Luke Skywalker.

The Sideshow Premium looks nice, but its not posable and not 1/6 scale.

Is there any thing out there in Hot Toys quality? (Head sculpt wise i mean)

i still think the SSC Jedi Luke is a very good headsculpt, just don't dare to pose it without the vest because then it looks like a watermelon!

i still think the SSC Jedi Luke is a very good headsculpt, just don't dare to pose it without the vest because then it looks like a watermelon!

The sculpt is not bad at all.. Giving it a good paint job and a body change and you have a good looking figure in my opinion... I just transfer my look to a TT Slim and it looks good...
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70919&page=2

I have mine on a Pro body now, DID boots and Pro hands (One Cobra Commander and one Indy), sans vest. I think he looks great.

Got any pics Flosi?

Seeing Mark in person, I can assure you, that's accurate. :p

:rotfl that is true... Mark got a bubble head....

Not to cause any rivering in this thread but, i still admire my Medicom Luke, almost as much as any of the SS versions..especially the more pissed off and focused expression it has.

SSluke06.jpg

1242556024_714090ec75.jpg

ls8.jpg

What are the odds of getting a Jedi'ish Luke sculpt that we can swap with our current Jedi Luke??? What figures of Luke could SS make that would look like Hamill in Jedi?? Maybe the hospital version of Luke in ESB?

Back