What accessories would I like to see in my new 12" Bespin Han...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
For $64.95, I would like to see

Han in his blue jacket
His oxy mask (already pictured)
His trusty blaster and belt:lsvader
A box of Hydrospanners
A set of binders
and him in a block of carbonite (which I don't think should be too expensive to produce as it's just a hunk of plastic)

for the exclusive....
throw in a mynok.

What do yall think?

First, I think he'll be $50 not $65. Second, there's no way they're gonna include a fully sculpted Han in Carbonite in with him. The rest of the stuff you listed is what I'd expect to see.

Yea, and since Han in Jedi is pretty much the same, all they need to do is release a box set of the Carbonite block, Endor jacket, some gloved hands and maybe a few bombs they used to blow up the shield base. No figure needed.

The Carbonite block definitely deserves it's own release. It requires a detailed sculpt in order for it to look good, not to mention lots of detail on the buttons and lights on the sides of it.

I'm in agreement with everybody... I think a mynock is a lock for the exclusive. Although it would kind of cool if all the Bespin figures (Leia, Lando and... Lobot?) come with a piece of Threepio... to be added with the Chewbacca which would in turn come with the net. :D

I just got a newsletter from bigbadtoystore.com announcing the Bespin Han pre-order for $54.99, so I guess he's gonna be a little more than I thought.

I can't wait to get that mask off his face and see what he looks like, it is actually driving me crazy :google

if he's 54.99 then that answers my question about the number of accessories he will come with...

I wasn't able to join the on-line chat...is there a transcript anywhere?

I am really looking forward to that mynock! Very predictable as an exclusive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. If they really make the Mynock the exclusive, it will be the best exclusive so far IMO.

Darklord Dave said:
A mynock was confirmed as the exclusive item in the chat. And he's a big'un!
Very cool! Fifth SW figure in and the exclusives keep getting better. Can't wait for Friday.

People are talking about the Carbonite block, but if I remember right, wasn't the Hasbro 12" Carbonite block of acceptable quality?

Last edited:
Sure it was okay...but I thought it would be a nice accessory given the fact that, lets face it, other then Chewie...Han didn't use a lot of accessories. I thought it would be nice to justify the $65.00 price. Now it seems other have gleaned that the cost is going to be $55.00 which is still a tad steep but more acceptable given the accessories he MAY come with (which honestly we still don't know fer sure.)

Back