Favorite Cartoon Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Cartoon Series?

• Total voters

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm keeping this to American cartoon series, no Anime and no feature length films. I'm sure I missed some so take advantage of the 'other' selection and post your choice.

My choice is Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies. To this day I'll watch those shorts over any cartoon. :rock Classic stuff.

other:
original johnny quest

except for that yappin' dog bandit.:gun.........:ruff

tom-and-jerry-blog-size.jpg

Voted other:

Herculoids

Amazing Spider-Man (1967 series)

Speed Buggy

Grape Ape

Scooby Doo (season one and two 1969-70)

Wacky Races with D!ck Dasterdly and Muttley the snickering dog (my avatar)

Super Friends

EDIT: Geez, can't even write D!ck on this site......it's a bleeping cartoon character!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looney Tunes. I can watch them over and over and over. Tex Avery and the other WB creators/directors were geniuses.

I felt i had to vote South Park, hilarious f'ing show..growing up i liked these animated classics though..

rocket_robin_hood_ca-show.jpg

mih1.jpg

Don't really watch these much anymore, but growing up He-Man would take it.

Close second(s): Superfriends, Smurfs, Transformers, Thundercats and of course G.I. Joe.

BTAS is my favorite with Thundercats a close second and X-Men third. All have at least a little continuity throughout the seasons which is still a rarity in US cartoons.

Gargoyles was good as well though. Still watch that one on occassion when it comes on.

Back