Thomas Jane as Han Solo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably the only one but the first time I saw a pic of these the other day. Thomas Jane was the actor that came to mind not HF. For me these have no likeness at all to HF.

Not sure who Thomas Jane is, but that sculpt looks nothing like Ford either.

I know a Jane Thomas but not Thomas Jane...

As for the sculpt, the first one looks a little like Harry Ford but I've seen better. I've got a couple of custom 1/6th Ford headsculpts done by Jim "Edylhands" Maddox and they blow this Thomas Jane one away.

I'm a big Thomas Jane fan (Todd Parker!), but I have to admit I don't see TJ in that Han likeness. I think the details in the sculpt are a little on the soft side, but it's a solid likeness imo. His Indiana Jones is spot on. :google

Sideshow Andy said:
I'm a big Thomas Jane fan (Todd Parker!), but I have to admit I don't see TJ in that Han likeness. I think the details in the sculpt are a little on the soft side, but it's a solid likeness imo. His Indiana Jones is spot on. :google

I agree his Indy was spot on if I remember right but for me I just don't see HF. It's a really good sculpt but when I look at it I just see TJ. Not the first time I've seen something that others don't LOL.

darth dyp**** said:
Looks as much like Harrison Ford, as Viggo Mortensen does with the SS 12" Aragorn..If you pick on one, you have to pick on the other IMO.:D

LOL. The more I look I can see some HF in it but just not enough to make me go it's HF. With the Aragorn piece I'm like how many of you are with this. I see the actor while many of you all are like me and don't or see very little.

It's funny what we see or don't see in a piece.:D

When that first preview pic of Aragorn went up I thought it looked terrible, but every subsequent pic has looked great to me. I think the Viggo likeness is very strong.

I think he looks a little like Nathon Fillion, but I think he's been compared to HF anyway. And not because he's the captain of a fast ship.

I think that's a really nice Harrison Ford sculpt.

Not seeing the Thomas Jane thing either but if you cover his eyes he's very close to looking like David Duchovny.

Poggle the Greater said:
I think that's a really nice Harrison Ford sculpt.

Not seeing the Thomas Jane thing either but if you cover his eyes he's very close to looking like David Duchovny.

Wow! He really does look like Duchovny when you cover the eyes! :google

I just don't see any likeness to Thomas Jane. First of all, there is no similarity in the cheekbone structure. Second, the chin scar and all the shape of the chin are totally Harrison IMHO. I also think the hair is pretty well done. Something in the eye area could be sharpened up a bit. Maybe that is what Andy was talking about when he mentioned it being soft. Just my opinion of course. :D

Back