Tattoo Fail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Do you know why its a fail?

oopsiep.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

This is just a sad, sad fail. I hope the person with the tattoo isn’t proud of his geeky Shoryuken tattoo that he took a picture of it. *PSSST* Hey! Guy! FYI. The command for Shoryuken is Forward, Down, Down-Forward + P. That command isn’t even a Haduken. It does nothing. Sorry you have to live with that the rest of your life.

Its bad enough that people get geeky tattoos that they'll have to explain to almost everyone (trust me I have to explain my Dr. Manhattan and Arc Reactor Tattoos all the time) but when they get them done wrong its that much more of a fail....

Here is where they most likely took the design

2863403-6-shoryuken-command-white.jpg

Its from Street Fighter II(video game). Back when i first played it when i was 10 or so, it always sounded like "ohhhh yuuken!".

Regardless if the actions are wrong or right, doesnt make it any
cooler. Its just a very lame tattoo.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Its bad enough that people get geeky tattoos that they'll have to explain to almost everyone (trust me I have to explain my Dr. Manhattan and Arc Reactor Tattoos all the time) but when they get them done wrong its that much more of a fail....

Here is where they most likely took the design

2863403-6-shoryuken-command-white.jpg

that is an epic, EPIC FAIL. :duh

and..
trust me I have to explain my Dr. Manhattan and Arc Reactor Tattoos all the time
do your really have that? i gotta see this.
since when does rdj need to get a tattoo of an arc reactor..doesn't he have the real one?

I wanted to get a tattoo when I was in college, it was going to be of a cartoonish looking spider. Why I wanted such a gay sounding tattoo, I have no idea. Glad I never went through with it. I think it would have to be something I feel very deeply about in order to put it on my body forever. Like maybe if I had a son or a daughter I'd get their name, but other than that, I can't imagine what I would get that I wouldn't regret later.

I wanted to get a tattoo when I was in college, it was going to be of a cartoonish looking spider. Why I wanted such a gay sounding tattoo, I have no idea. Glad I never went through with it. I think it would have to be something I feel very deeply about in order to put it on my body forever. Like maybe if I had a son or a daughter I'd get their name, but other than that, I can't imagine what I would get that I wouldn't regret later.

That's exactly how I feel. The only thing I could think of that I would even remotely consider is a Buccaneers logo but even that would be doubtful. And I don't need any relatives names on my body to honor them.

I wonder if these people fell victim to illiterate tattoo artists or if THEY drew up exactly what they wanted (with errors) and the tattoo people were like "F' it. They said 'EXACTLY' like the picture".

Back