Wolverine PF: Do the seams on the front of his pants bother you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO the seams on the front of Woverines pants bother you?

• YES! They are an eye soar. Please remove them!

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Yes! but, ALL the seams bother me! Remove them ALL!!!

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • I don't care. They don't bother me.

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters

Darth_Pain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Personally, I don't like them.
What say you?
There's also a poll over on the StatueForum...https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=97306
3000011_press02-001.jpg

I hope they do away with the seams... I'm really really hoping...

3000011_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are sick in the head. Look at what the Rambo fans have to deal with...we have our 1st PF FINALLY with a less than stellar likeness. You guys are on your second wolverine WITH A GREAT SULPT and your complaining about seams. You guys better not be taking up any of Sideshows time with this balsquat as this is a non-issue in my opinion.
Thread-rated for FAILURE

it doesnt bother me although i'll admit the non seamed one does look better but i could easily overlook it for this badass PF :rock:rock

You guys are sick in the head. Look at what the Rambo fans have to deal with...we have our 1st PF FINALLY with a less than stellar likeness. You guys are on your second wolverine WITH A GREAT SULPT and your complaining about seams. You guys better not be taking up any of Sideshows time with this balsquat as this is a non-issue in my opinion.
Thread-rated for FAILURE

Tough ####!
HCG is taking care of the Rambo fans. Lets just hope they don't fail like Sideshow.

I mean your REAL personal preference. Not saying you like them because Shai said he likes them. :emperor

lol Love that post. Seems like there are a lot of ass kissers on this forum.

People can't think for themselves sometimes. Now if we're talking a fail, that is definitely a fail.

Personally I can do with or without them, but I do prefer them without. But it isn't effecting me from keeping my order.

It looks kinda weird and I would prefer it didn't have it but I'm not the target audience since I probably won't keep this PF anyway. I don't like the outfit all together. I like Wolverine in Jeans and a Leather Jacket. That being said, if I was a hardcore Marvel collector, I would prefer it without the seams but it's not a huge deal. This is a nice PF. I have a feeling the seams might look more distracting in person though.

You guys really have a problem with the leggings? Well, ????, did you not see his underwear? There are hemlines there also. Makes him look like he's wearing tighty whities.

colorundies.jpg
3000011_press02-001.jpg

Back