Hey, New Members!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
It seems like we have been getting a lot of new members here, many of whom are hearing about Sideshow for the first time as a result of the Star Wars 12" line. We have added over 50 new people just this month!

As a little welcome gesture, and to help you get better acquainted with Sideshow and their great stuff, I will be sending out a Sideshow catalog, DVD, keychain, and "Collect For Life" bracelet to one of our new members.

If you joined the board in January, just post a little message in this thread. (Your join date will be listed to the left of your post, under your name.) On Tuesday night, I will randomly draw a name from amongst the new members posting in this thread, then announce the winner and send them their prize.

Welcome, and good luck!!

Howdy y'all! I am a new sideshow addict. Currently I am waiting for the first 4 star wars 1/6 scale exclusives to arrive. It is so hard to wait! Anxiously awaiting the next offering, and hoping it will be a sith lord. :D

Hi Guys. I just joined, and found out about this great forum on the RS 12" forum. Seems like you'll see alot of me here as I am pretty hooked on SS's new SW and LOTR 12" line.

Hey, I love collecting! My wallet isn't quite as enthusiastic. The new Star Wars line has brought me here.

I am a new member to Sideshow Collectors,but have been buying from SS since 2003. I have over 30 12" figures and recently purchased th 1:1 bust from Legend. I think this is a good thing you are doing for those new to SS. With one of my most recent orders SS sent me the DVD #3,a key chain, a Collect For Life wrist band and a couple of post card type promotions.Good job tomandshell!

hey!...came over from www.statueforum.com jsut to check on the inof put out over here ...many of the same peeps on this forum as well..

Am turning into a Sideshow FREAK!!!!!!!!!! I'm very impressed with the Marvel line the VS statues are F'n AWESOME and I cannot wait for a few other things that should be coming out soon!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

.........only mising the Luke exclusive right now in the 12" ( can I get that as my free gift??!! :) )

.......hopefully my wait list will kick in for it closer to shipping time and I will be one of the lucky ones

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a new member but longtime Sideshow collector (since the beginning of the Lord of the Rings Weta line). With all that's happening for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings at Sideshow right now, I'd have to say they're my favorite company around.

I'm well fixed for Sideshow keychains and Collect for Life bracelets, so no need to put me in the drawing. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm fairly new to sideshow collecting. I was drawn in by the PF Luke last year and now I'm hooked on the 1/4 and 1/6 Star Wars lines. I'm really excited about the things sideshow are doing and plan on sticking around for a while.

Bob

tomandshell said:
It seems like we have been getting a lot of new members here, many of whom are hearing about Sideshow for the first time as a result of the Star Wars 12" line. We have added over 50 new people just this month!

As a little welcome gesture, and to help you get better acquainted with Sideshow and their great stuff, I will be sending out a Sideshow catalog, DVD, keychain, and "Collect For Life" bracelet to one of our new members.

If you joined the board in January, just post a little message in this thread. (Your join date will be listed to the left of your post, under your name.) On Tuesday night, I will randomly draw a name from amongst the new members posting in this thread, then announce the winner and send them their prize.

Welcome, and good luck!!

very cool of you tomandshell
:cool:

I just hope this forum does not turn into another rebelscum...

Back