has anyone tried digital marvel comics??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecekat

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys,
i saw the digital marvel comics in marvel site..is this good to purchase??has anyone tried it??

I tried it about 2 weeks ago. The thing that sucks is they won't have all the issues for the majority of the series.

For example World War Hulk has 5 parts but they only have 3 of them. Pretty lame if you ask me...
Not being able to finish a series =don't waste your time

I tried it about 2 weeks ago. The thing that sucks is they won't have all the issues for the majority of the series.

For example World War Hulk has 5 parts but they only have 3 of them. Pretty lame if you ask me...
Not being able to finish a series =don't waste your time

thanks man!in fact,i was going to order them..but if you tell me so,i won't..

payin for digital comics = Fail.

All of them are available on the internet for free.

ok guys!!!understood!!anyone has a link fot iron man comics??i searched in torrent and i cannot find one that has it all...:banghead:banghead:banghead

I have DC Comics downloaded from Torrent, but I wouldn't recommend reading off your computer.. It feels very different.

Maybe it's just me, but the reading experience of an actual comic Vs. digital is not the same. :)

I have DC Comics downloaded from Torrent, but I wouldn't recommend reading off your computer.. It feels very different.

Maybe it's just me, but the reading experience of an actual comic Vs. digital is not the same. :)

i know but i dont think i can find some of these here in greece...

I tried digital marvel comics.....I not like very much!

I prefer the actual thing! In fact, I'm leaving right now to get some!:rotfl

Back