Hi 2 All ya Fine PPL @ da Sideshow Freaks forum :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJHilalo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hiya, I go by my DJ nick DJ-Hilalo and I'm new to this forum, well I registered in 2008 and kept on visiting the forum every now and then reading threads but really did not engage much!

Music is my passion and main hobby and I have been DJing for over 20 years now and still counting, been there done that :)

My main job is totally different, Web-Design and Development, enjoy it but not as much as DJing lol

I got into collecting movie-memorabilia as I was always a fan of movies, DVD LEs and now BDs, I mainly collect Terminator/Alien/Predator/Star Wars from Sideshow & Cinemaquette, started off with PFs then moved to lifesize and 1:1 scales, quantity Vs quality :)

Thanks for having me onboard and will look forward to catch up on things around here, will also be adding my entire collection for sale as responsibility is growing on my shoulders and time has to come to part with some if not all of them :(

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back