Wich one should i buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardstyle lover

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello guys

i got a big dillema about an item

i got a chance to buy the master replica's snow speeder

norm-4a9f06789cbc0-Star+Wars:+The+Empire+Strikes+Back+(1980).jpeg

For this price: 350 euro's including shipping (525 dollars US)

But also the republican gunship for 200 euro's
DSC00471.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I think I got mine for $400 but that was like a year ago. It is a nice piece but the Falcon ATAT and Y-Wing are all cooler IMO. If you are starting to get all of the ships then I would definitely pick it up.

thx for the posts guys , i still having troubles with the price a little bit

like you say jason you got yours for 400$ mine's like 525 dollars

For europe is 350,-€ a very good price.A bad price is the eFX X-Wing case near (500,-€ :banghead).

:rotfl i know man, i live in belgium , and here ist 459.90 EUR for the display case , let me give you a link
fiche_produit.cfm

I'm still thinking about the snowspeeder, damn, then i am completely broke , i only got 350 euro's saved for the moment :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

no problem man, i am not such a big star wars fan , more terminator and alien related, but i always loved the snowspeeders & at-at's in the movie

did master replicas make the little walkers to ? seen also in empire strikes back?

Ah an AT-ST,no but i hope eFX do that job!!!

I would go with the Gun Ship. I like both equally, so the cost and the fact that, to me, there is more to admire with the Gun Ship having the figures and more to the ship.

So just for the mileage that I would get out of each for the price, I would go with the Gun Ship.

Back