New Hulk PF on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hell yeah, can't wait to see which version they're going to do this time. i'm ready at my computer for when the PPO goes up.

From the Q&A

Question
I missed out on the awesome Hulk Premium Format in 2006. I was wondering if you guys are planing any more Hulk PF’s. If so, I hope it’s Planet Hulk PF, The World Breaker the Green Scare. You get my drift.

Answer
While we do have big plans for Hulk in 2010, we’re not planning another PF Hulk (yet). But there are SO many great Hulk versions to do, that we can almost PROMISE that you will see another PF version of Hulk in the relatively near future.

While we do have big plans for Hulk in 2010, we’re not planning another PF Hulk (yet).

Sounds like the 1:1 Hulk bust to me.

yeah i think 2010 will be the year of the bust and comiquette for Hulk, while hopefully 2011-12 maybe the year of the PF:naughty
that's great news!!!!a hulk comiquette is what all the new collectors need!!
and an iron man markIII comiquette also!!!:D:D

that's great news!!!!a hulk comiquette is what all the new collectors need!!
and an iron man markIII comiquette also!!!:D:D

the comiquette is seperate from the next PF. so to date we have one Hulk 1:1 bust confirmed, one Hulk comiquette coming, and with this a new Hulk PF is not in the works yet but is PROMISED to be coming soon.:banana:banana:banana

the comiquette is seperate from the next PF. so to date we have one Hulk 1:1 bust confirmed, one Hulk comiquette coming, and with this a new Hulk PF is not in the works yet but is PROMISED to be coming soon.:banana:banana:banana

thats what I understood too from the Q&A on Sideshow's site...:rock.

Would love to see Sideshow do a Trimpe-era Hulk or a Ditko-era (IH6/TTA) version :monkey5

Wonder if this will bash down the prices on the current Hulk PF :eek:

i'm sure that it will take some of a hit, but it all depends on how the new ones look. although this version PF will obviously be a different Hulk, i don't know if it'll take that much of a hit since the original is the classic version.

Back