Congrats Bannister! MR contest winner!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWitchKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although MR has not posted the names of the winners, Bannister here got a call from Master Replicas regarding a contest he won. The prize, a full-size Gold LE Luke Saber from ANH edition # 4 of 5. Ive hosted a pic here for him he took a few moments ago. Congrats man! :rock

lukeg3gc.jpg

Last edited:
Now, thats something even more rare than the grey hulk !!!!! Congrats !!!!

Congrats Bannister on your win! What an awesome prize!

Last edited:
How dare MR release only 5 of something! Don't they know they'll destory their fanbase? I suggest a boycott and a whiney webpage to tell them how stupid and evil they are!!!!!

Oh, and congrats Bannister!

Congrats man!!!! That is a cool prize. Although I must admit, I would probably flip it too.

MrPointy007 said:
How dare MR release only 5 of something! Don't they know they'll destory their fanbase? I suggest a boycott and a whiney webpage to tell them how stupid and evil they are!!!!!

lmao.................and only US & Canadian residents could apply....did ya hear me moan??..........NO

thanks everybody. I never thought I would actually win something like this. I keep thinking what I should do with it. On the one hand, I could probably get a decent amount of money for it, on the other it is a nice lightsaber and not something you would come across everyday. Part of me wants to sell it and the other part is telling me I will regret it.

I'd sell too.

I know there's some idiot that'll pay thousands for it. Take the money and spend it on some SS stuff. :D

Bannister said:
thanks everybody. I never thought I would actually win something like this. I keep thinking what I should do with it. On the one hand, I could probably get a decent amount of money for it, on the other it is a nice lightsaber and not something you would come across everyday. Part of me wants to sell it and the other part is telling me I will regret it.

Congrats!!! That's awesome! :banana

But why don't you do a Lottery for it so it goes to a true collector like Lotrswfan is doing with his Grey Hulk??? :naughty

congrats man!!! i entered that too, but im a loser :eek:

-- if you want a really rare luke lightsaber... search for the ICONS episode 4 gold luke lightsaber. if you can find one get it because it will probably be a long time before you see another one.

Gruson said:
FLIP THAT SUCKER!

;)

THOUSANDS!

Flip it man. You're looking at $3-4k EASY. That thing is a pretty stupid variant anyway. I don't mean any offense by that. The last time I watched SW, I don't remember Luke training with an 18 karat gold saber.

I would actually buy that Wedge Snowspeeder, on the other hand, if it was a regular release. I hate that MR used it for a contest.

MrPointy007 said:

Classic!!!:wacky :wacky

How did you win it? Was it a random drawing? Do they have any other contests like these running?

I'd flip it as well.

I sense a disturbance in the Force as if MR will be releasing an LE or was that EE of the same saber with an ES of 10,000... ;)

Back