Bowen Designs Daredevil Origin Version Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
675578656_7CmwM-X2.jpg

Very Cool DD, saw the whole set together they look great and are Massive, wonder if Randy Bowen will make one of these into a B&W version like he's doin with Capt.America?

My local comic shop has a 40% off statues sale and I just picked up this version for $149. Pretty sweet.

I must say I went there looking to get the red version, but a guy grabbed it right before me. So I debated on whether or not I liked this version enough to get it. I love the paint apps and the design of the costume, but I wasn't sure I would want it more than the red version. After a few minutes of internal debate I decided to go with it because it was such a good deal, because it is the rarer statue, and because I think the paint apps are perfect.

I'm glad I did, because I think it looks fantastic. I almost think the statue as a whole was designed with this costume in mind moreso than the red one. If you look at the red one, there is no distinction between clothing, weapons, holsters. It all just blends into the same color. Don't get me wrong, I still want a red one, I'm just glad I have a yellow right now.

if i had the chance i would buy one..i need one dd in my collection..i think that the red one is better,but if you have him yellow is sweet also..:banana:banana

from the three dds the yellow is the worst in beauty i think..

Back