Ironman Battle Scene Dioarama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derichong

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just trying to create a battle scene for Ironman...

ResizeofPicture172.jpg

ResizeofPicture214-1.jpg

ResizeofPicture215-1.jpg

ResizeofPicture216.jpg

ResizeofPicture173.jpg

ResizeofPicture168.jpg

ResizeofPicture167.jpg

ResizeofPicture178.jpg

ResizeofPicture184.jpg

ResizeofPicture189.jpg

ResizeofPicture186.jpg

ResizeofPicture193.jpg

ResizeofPicture196.jpg

Sorry, I'm not good in making a good punching pose... hehehe...

ResizeofPicture205-1.jpg

ResizeofPicture201.jpg

ResizeofPicture212.jpg

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!

Some of the best and most original photos i ve seen on here.Outstanding.

Nakid figs :banghead

Why is Iron man trying to kill a naked man? lol

you 1/6 guys are crazy:duh

cool dio though.:naughty

picking on a dude with no cloths, man, ironman is a bully.

J/K, the dio looks great

Hahahaha.. the reason is, I have limited 12" figures, so, I have no choice but to use this extra body with no clothes...

I'm still looking for decent loose clothes or maybe some military soldier uniform for him... :naughty

Hahahaha.. the reason is, I have limited 12" figures, so, I have no choice but to use this extra body with no clothes...

I'm still looking for decent loose clothes or maybe some military soldier uniform for him... :naughty

That's a good answer...I was going to ask about the naked man as well. As it is a little disturbing...but your answer cleared it all up...cool dios bro

maybe his birthday suit is his costume:horror

it's all good that you play a lot with your figures as long as naked man isn't the one you play with the most:D

That's a good answer...I was going to ask about the naked man as well. As it is a little disturbing...but your answer cleared it all up...cool dios bro

Nice diorama. The naked guy is a weird touch.

maybe his birthday suit is his costume:horror

it's all good that you play a lot with your figures as long as naked man isn't the one you play with the most:D

Hahhaha.. thanks guys!

I guess I have to find some clothes for the naked guy as it is causing lots of debates about homosexuality here! :banghead

Hahhaha.. thanks guys!

I guess I have to find some clothes for the naked guy as it is causing lots of debates about homosexuality here! :banghead

Way more than it should. Honestly, the first thought I had after seeing the pics of your diorama was that you didn't have any clothes for the figure but you wanted to get the pics of your diorama out there already.

Never would it have occurred to me that you made the figure naked purposely.

Way more than it should. Honestly, the first thought I had after seeing the pics of your diorama was that you didn't have any clothes for the figure but you wanted to get the pics of your diorama out there already.

Your first thought is correct and where did you get the idea that i made the figure naked on purpose???

:banghead:banghead:banghead

Put on clothes before taking pictures, might be minors on here. Keep it PG alright. :rolleyes:

Not me...I knew right away that he's a hom...totally joking:D:duff I wouldn't have thought much of it either but everyone else kept bringing it up:lol

That is a good looking dio though

Back