Explain your Avatar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have always wondered what were in some of the avatars on the board so I will start.

Frasier Crane is mine because he is is an amazing man.:D

Christian Bale. He has the most intense and commanding eyes I've ever seen. Jesus. How freggin gay does that sound?

He's Batman. There. Leave me alone.

Flint. He smirks and scoffs at you, because none of you can hang with his awesomeness. No He-Man character could ever hang with someone as cool as Flint. :D

Billie Piper, aka Billie the Piper, aka "I-can-cut corners-on-Top-Gear-and-get-away-with-it-because-I-have-a-black-see-through-top-and-Clarkson-is-a-perv."

Right now it's Blondie from The Good The bad & The Ugly because he's bad ass and one of the greatest move characters ever from one of the greatest movies ever :lecture

I did have Darth Vader but once the Blackbeard PF came out I switched to that since I love Pirates.

Private Gomer Pile from Full Metal Jacket. He is just another temp in a long line of temp avatars cause there are too many cool ideas for avatars to stick with one.

Cinemaquette Superman because I will never be able to buy one, so this is the way that I have added him to my collection :)

Back