Goodshipped - quick review of dx joker police officer ^^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodshipped

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey dude,

Just arrived this evening the fastest stock of Hot Toys DX-01 Joker police officer and here is a quick review of my precious:

w203122737.jpg

w203122742.jpg

w203122748.jpg

w203122754.jpg

w203122756.jpg

w203122765.jpg

w203122770.jpg

w203122782.jpg

w203122797.jpg

w203122799.jpg

Enjoy!
Leo from GOODSHIPPED

man, that's awesome. i may have to break down and buy my first joker figure. looks great.

WOWWW looks truly MIND BOGGLING!

could you tell us if it comes with 1 or 2 bodies please? i wanna know if i have to buy a true type or not.

Cheers muchly for posting the pics. He looks good.
I have one of these ordered, but not sure how long before mine will turn up.

I'm not seeing a second body in there, so pretty sure you will need to buy another one villainsfan42.

The velvet overcoat looks alot better than v1 coat, i am feeling really hard done to now HT! :(

Hmm, it looks like the Police Officer sculpt has a sculpted neck? So do both these heads have necks and aren't compatible with past Jokers?

Not really a "review" per say (unless I missed the text or link to text), but thanks for the pics. I REALLY want to pick one of these up.

Thats some damn nice looking packaging..best i've seen!...maybe its just the brightness of the pics but, i have mixed feelings about that PERS Joker head..I might like the BR head a bit better, the outfit is a great improvement..jacket looks great.

Thats some damn nice looking packaging..best i've seen!...maybe its just the brightness of the pics but, i have mixed feelings about that PERS Joker head..I might like the BR head a bit better, the outfit is a great improvement..jacket looks great.

joker-high-resolution-dark-knigh-1.jpg
p9260132-1.jpg

You be the judge. I think the DX sculpt is a great improvement.

Back