Darth and stormtrooper quality

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybat

Super Freak
Reaction score
This must be a slap on the back for Sideshow because i have had a thread asking for a trade for the Hot Toys new Batman figures. Not one person has come forward to make a trade and i know the quality of the Batman figures is excellent. No one wants to give up there superb SideShow Darth or Strormy figures. I hardly ever see a private sell of these figures. I really want Darth but i have not got funds at the mo. Little boy, Jack is 17 months old and my little girl Zarah is around 8 weeks old. So my priorities are a little different now. I have a new hope Luke, Leia, Han and old ben plus hasbro C3-P0 + R2-D2. Now come on S/Show we need Chewie but i think he has to be taller than Darth, ouch. Thanks Sideshow for such excellent 1/6 figures and i hope to own many more of them. Its just a shame i missed the creature from the Balck Lagoon. Thats one Iconic figure i would love to own. Thankyou Steve from Essex, United Kingdom.

yes. Darth Vader, the Stormtrooper and the Utapau Clone have definitely reopened my eyes to SST's 12 inch line.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Indeed. I cuddle with mine at night.

LOL :cool:

I recently got the Han and Luke in Stormtrooper disguise set. These figures are even a further improvement to the previously released Stormtrooper. Yes I too cuddle my figures to sleep.:lol

Thanks guys rub salt in the cut why not. I have not managed to get stormy or Darth and i will most probably never get han and Luke in stormy gear. boo hoo.

Thanks guys rub salt in the cut why not. I have not managed to get stormy or Darth and i will most probably never get han and Luke in stormy gear. boo hoo.

You have your little darlings to cuddle, that is most envious.:lol

I have a dozen Star Wars dolls from Sideshow, plus Jabba and his throne and the slab of carbonite... but Darth Vader is the immediate attention grabber for me in terms of his desktop presence. Really a homerun from Sideshow, which is good given the pricetag.

Theres mention of a reveal darth vader at some point, plus the 3 different Sandtroopers are being released slowly so grab some of them :peace

Back