If John Lennon was still alive....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John had a great sense of humor and would probably enjoy Rock Band. And I'm sure he'd be okay with The Beatles being exposed to a younger generation. Yoko selling that crappy jewelry on QVC is a different matter.

If he were still alive, I think he would say that Pixletwin is his doucheiest fan.

I think if John were alive things would be different, but similar. He probably would like Rock Band, especially if it got more people into the music. I think he would be a big supporter of engaging kids in music in general.

I think if John were alive things would be different, but similar. He probably would like Rock Band, especially if it got more people into the music. I think he would be a big supporter of engaging kids in music in general.

I don't know... I mean... wouldn't it be better if kids learned to play the instruments instead?...

He'd probably be in pain from the bullet wounds... so things like this probably wouldn't bother him much.

What... is it too soon?

Is it better to make the joke:
If John Lennon were still alive... he'd be pissed at being stuck in a coffin for the past 29 years.

I know if I did the same Joke about MJ we'd probably be stepping on toes :rolleyes:

I think he would have been even more politically outspoken and maybe even annoying because of that. It certainly would have been interesting to see what he would have done. Plus think of all of the music we missed out on!

I was 14 when John was killed. I remember listening to my little transistor radio when the news broke. It was the first time I felt affected by a celebrity death.

But no, jokes don't bother me. :lol

What... is it too soon?

Is it better to make the joke:
If John Lennon were still alive... he'd be pissed at being stuck in a coffin for the past 29 years.

I know if I did the same Joke about MJ we'd probably be stepping on toes :rolleyes:

Don't worry about these stiffs.

Always go for the joke.

Always.

gray_wolf.jpg

I think these games do get kids interested in playing the actual instruments. They have me wanting to learn to play guitar and the Drums! :rock

I have had several kids (and/or their parents) ask me about guitar lessons after getting the music bug from playing Rock Band--I definitely think that the game is exposing young people to music and rhythm basics and it's leading them on to the real thing. I would think that John Lennon would approve of that.

Back