Yet another new guy from Los Angeles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Piper

Super Freak
Reaction score
What up freaks.

I'm Peter and new to collecting these killer figures. So here's my story. Started with $6 25th Anniversary Joes....then got turned on to $20 MOTUC figures and now I'm all about the $100+ SS/HT 12" masterpieces. I hope it stops at these guys cuz god knows I cannot buy $1000 toys...lol.

Anyway, Since I started, I have been able to find deals on the following:
1. HT IRONMAN MARK III
2. HT Edward Scissorhands
3. HT Deunan (Appleseed EX)
4. SS Vader - soooo big and nice.
5. HT Joker (robber)

I also have some on pre-order (like Cobra Trooper, Storm Shadow and Rocketeer 2.5) and still looking for figures that I love.

Anway, I'm lovin it so far and going broke real quick.

PEACE!!!

welcome LP.................your not a true die hard collector until you give blood to pay for this addiction.............(apparently this is an option here)..:lol

j/k...........& be sure to post pics of the collection. its a fun place here.

Thanx, I will show some pics soon enough. I'm just not very good with computers and with posting pics so I never get around to doing it....the guys at Hisstank and the Org have yet to see my stuff too.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Thanx guys. Couple of quick questions to begin with....i notice that some have their mark 3 in the pose with the fist on the floor....how do you do that? Is the torso supposed to move or not? also, I read someplace that Enterbay has a Bruce Lee "Big boss" figure...is that out? are there any pics? I've tried to search this stuff but no luck.

Thanks freaks-like-me

Thanx guys. Couple of quick questions to begin with....i notice that some have their mark 3 in the pose with the fist on the floor....how do you do that? Is the torso supposed to move or not? also, I read someplace that Enterbay has a Bruce Lee "Big boss" figure...is that out? are there any pics? I've tried to search this stuff but no luck.

Thanks freaks-like-me

7155.jpg

Are you talking about this Piper?

YES thats exactly what I'm talking about. I noticed that in the review section a couple of guys were able to pull that off with the HT 12" versions but I can't seem to get him in that pose. Every time I try it seems like his hand is about an inch off the ground and when i try to get that fist on the ground his right knee gets in the way. If anyone can post pics of the figure in that pose from different angles I would appreciate it.

YES thats exactly what I'm talking about. I noticed that in the review section a couple of guys were able to pull that off with the HT 12" versions but I can't seem to get him in that pose. Every time I try it seems like his hand is about an inch off the ground and when i try to get that fist on the ground his right knee gets in the way. If anyone can post pics of the figure in that pose from different angles I would appreciate it.

I can't say I have seen members recreate this pose but the pic is of Ironman Comiquette which was sold out along time ago, One of the Grails I want, There very pricey on Ebay

I can't say I have seen members recreate this pose but the pic is of Ironman Comiquette which was sold out along time ago, One of the Grails I want, There very pricey on Ebay

If you check the review section under mark III you will see that a couple of guys have pulled off the pose with 12" HT figures....I wish those guys would detail how this was done cuz im killing myself and my figure trying to get it in that pose. Maybe its cuz im new to collecting these things but the statues maquettes and comiquetts dont do anything for me...:horror i know

If you check the review section under mark III you will see that a couple of guys have pulled off the pose with 12" HT figures....I wish those guys would detail how this was done cuz im killing myself and my figure trying to get it in that pose. Maybe its cuz im new to collecting these things but the statues maquettes and comiquetts dont do anything for me...:horror i know

I looked at the pic's and i see what you mean, I asked my friend John Mitchell owner of Capstone Comics he's the biggest IM fan I know and he told me it's just the way you manipulate him and pateince. Good Luck

Back