Your Top 5 movies of Summer 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Star Trek
2. Public Enemies
3. Wolverine
4/5. Tie between Terminator: Salvation and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

1. Star Trek
2. District 9
3. Transformers 2
4. Avatar 16 minute screening in the IMAX
5. Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince

Honorable Mentions:
- Terminator Salvation
- Inglorious Basterds

My Worst Movie of the Summer::
- YEAR ONE

Moon
District 9
Inglorious Basterds

Are the only decent movies this summer, the rest have been overhyped garbage.

1) Star Trek
2) Harry Potter and half whatever
3) Wolverine
4) Terminator Salvation
3 and 4 should have never been below 2, so I'm still disappointed 2009
I have not yet seen Up or District 9, Inglorious Basterds and Moon, so I guess I should not have made a list.
I saw Transformers 2, but I will leave it at that

1. Star Trek

2. The Hangover

3. Terminator Salvation (a distant third)

And that's the end of my list.

This summer has been a huge disappointment overall. My wife and I are hoping to catch Inglourious Basterds today, and there's still Halloween 2 next week...but the jury's still out on whether I'll like either of them.

What I do know is that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is one of the biggest summer disappointments for me in years!

1)I have not yet seen Up or District 9, Inglorious Basterds and Moon, so I guess I should not have made a list.

Why, the point is to list the ones you liked, to me, not seeing a movie really puts it in its place with you, means it didn't even interest you enough to see. My top 5 is basically everything I've seen this summer, other than H2 next week, which I doubt would get onto the top 5.

1.Transformers 2
2.The Hangover
3.Terminator Salvation
4.Star Trek

Still some i haven`t seen yet like Wolverine and Harry Potter.

Why, the point is to list the ones you liked, to me, not seeing a movie really puts it in its place with you, means it didn't even interest you enough to see. My top 5 is basically everything I've seen this summer, other than H2 next week, which I doubt would get onto the top 5.

No, it's down to UK release dates and trying to get babysitters :lol

Top 5 Summer Movies:
1.)District 9
2.)Moon
3.)Hurt Locker
4.)Inglorious Basterds
5.)Thrist

The Reason why Star Trek isn't on the top 5 or the top 10 in my books was that it Started Epic but ended poorly. It's still a decent movie. The Reason Transformers 2 wasn't in there was because it SUCKED.

Inglorious Basterds and The Hurt Locker are the only 2 great films I've seen this summer.

Good films, to finish out the five, include UP, Drag Me To Hell, and Terminator Salvation.

Haven't seen Moon or Thirst, which I'm very eager to see.

Moon
District 9
Inglorious Basterds

Are the only decent movies this summer, the rest have been overhyped garbage.

Oh yes, if it actually has a marketing budget it HAS to be bad. :rolleyes:

Star Trek
Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
District 9

Moon gets honorable mention.

Back