Top 20 Darkest Star Wars Moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some coffee talk this morning. Discuss amongst yourselves:

https://www.galacticbinder.com/ptop-20-star-wars-darkest-moments.html

snl101myersrichman010704.jpg

Personally, I would love to see Sideshow continue to deliver some of these moments - especially as dioramas. Man, I'd give anything for an Emperor Force lightning a writhing Luke dio (with Vader looking on of course).

on Revenge of the Sith the cutscene with the Emperor,Darth Vader and the young Grand Moff Tarkin watching the construction of the 1st Death Star.

very dark and nostalgic scene.

on Revenge of the Sith the cutscene with the Emperor,Darth Vader and the young Grand Moff Tarkin watching the construction of the 1st Death Star.

very dark and nostalgic scene.

yea I'd even like one that had Obi wan, Padme and all those robots in the hospital deal
Spoiler Spoiler:

yea I'd even like one that had Obi wan, Padme and all those robots in the hospital deal
Spoiler Spoiler:
oh yes ! the best scenes of episode 3 and generally the prequel trilogy's are the last scenes (obi wan vs qui gon vs darth maul, the battle of geonisis/dooku vs yoda and the last scens + the cutscenes of episode 3) (just my opinion) .

btw : no spoiler needed , we are hardcore star wars fans :monkey5

Last edited:
#9 on the list would be awesome as a dio too. With working parts. (It'd only cost about $800!)

Add a little voice chip that screams, "No...no....nooooooooo!" (hiss!)

i dont like voice things on collectibles.
but a diorama with the escape pod with yoda and the Dagobah ground for base it would be awesome.
with lights on the pod , working landing gear and light up "flames" .

WHAT??? She DIES!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!

oh yes ! the best scenes of episode 3 and generally the prequel trilogy's are the last scenes (obi wan vs qui gon vs darth maul, the battle of geonisis/dooku vs yoda and the last scens + the cutscenes of episode 3) (just my opinion) .

btw : not spoiler needed , we are hardcore star wars fans :monkey5

The scene where Anakin, now Darth Vader, finds the Jedi Younglings and one of the Younglings says to him;

"Master Skywalker. There are too many of them. What are we going to do?"

and with an cold stare Anakin ignites his lightsaber.

To me this was the darkest Star Wars moment.

Luke choking Padme... "the act leads to the complications which cause her death".

perhaps if this was clear in the film... rather than her dying of a "broken heart".

The scene where Anakin, now Darth Vader, finds the Jedi Younglings and one of the Younglings says to him;

"Master Skywalker. There are too many of them. What are we going to do?"

and with an cold stare Anakin ignites his lightsaber.

To me this was the darkest Star Wars moment.

:lecture that scene still makes me sad especially since all the younglings are looking to him for help and he doesnt say anything just ignites his lightsaber.

Back