The Cleveland Show???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have hopes for it.....Cleveland is funny, altho...i would have thought that it would be even more funnier to have a spin-off of Quagmire. But I dunno...hopefully The Cleveland Show kicks ass!!

I think Quagmire is more of a one joke kinda character though, all sexually related and it'd get old fast if it were 30 mins every week.

It still feels really odd to seperate him from Family Guy like this though. And then the way they seem to have structured his family is exactly the same as the Griffins, two older kids, a boy and a girl, and then a younger child and dog.

I think Quagmire is more of a one joke kinda character though, all sexually related and it'd get old fast if it were 30 mins every week.

It still feels really odd to seperate him from Family Guy like this though. And then the way they seem to have structured his family is exactly the same as the Griffins, two older kids, a boy and a girl, and then a younger child and dog.

American Dad is the same way. It seems like every show they make uses the same basic family set up in some form or another.

Worst part of this is that this was the final nail in the coffin for the infinitely superior King of the Hill

now that makes me sad. i didnt realize that. i loved king of the hill. easily my favorite of the cartoon series' that fox has shown.

Yup, once they found an angle for the Family Guy spinoff that is what led to the death of King of the Hill. The promo are worth a chuckle but feels too carbon copy for my liking. I'll give it a shot but I have a feeling that it won't really meet the same hit that Family Guy did.

I saw an interview that said something to the effect that Family Guy will remain edgier while Cleveland Show will finish on an uplifting note and be geared more towards family viewing. Booooooooo!

Honestly not that interested in this... didn't like American Dad, have a feeling this will be weak as well.

But, I'll still give it a fair shake.

Back