"The Breakup" journal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I started a thread yesterday about my struggles with a recent long term break up that I'm currently dealing with.... (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59891)

I've found that getting as MUCH advice and writing out all this helps. So it's kinda a therapy for me :eek: Better than taking pills!!!! :lol

Anyways, I wanted to start a journal on my personal struggles and progress on how I'm dealing/moving on from such a hard time in my life.... And in the process I hope that people can use this as a reference if they're ever going through the same thing :)

So below you will find anything new or updates as far as how it's all going....

2295383642_ea3673714f.jpg

So basically to sum it up again, I was with a girl for about 3.5 years and I moved here to San Fran from Tampa, FL in January to pursue my second bachelors degree. I had the mindset that I was doing this for my future and this particular girl was ALWAYS in mind.... She didn't really want to move with me to Cali even temporarily, although the consideration was slightly there....

On June 26 the lady officially decided to cut the relationship. Proclaimed that she didn't want to be responsible for my happiness... moving to a new town not knowing anyone is tough, and she got sick of hearing me complain. She had basically spoiled and pampered me to death to where, unfortunately, it made me dependent on her :eek: Hate to say it, but it's true.... I lost a lot of my independence and everything just revolved around her now...

Anyways, so within the breakup day and now I've talked to her MINIMALLY through text, and maybe a couple times on the phone (basically pleading for her not to do this) She apparently NEEDS this time to see if she CAN actually live life without me.....

last time we spoke was through text on Tuesday July 14 for two texts.... I know, lame. but some big news that I may have to come back home due to financial aid issues with my school came up. So I just informed her I may be coming back home....

Today I cracked and texted her today....... Where the F has all my strength and integrity gone??? No clue man :confused:

Ignore her COMPLETELY, she'll realize she ^^^^ed up and come crawling back to you.

People have said.... They longest I've gone so far is one week with NO contact. That didn't seem to do anything.... We've gone almost 4 years talking everyday. So cutting it cold turkey is really hard. But yeah, I'm conditioning myself to cut the contact completely.... 3 weeks is my next goal. Because I'll be back home by then. By then, I'll be in physical reach to her..... But dunno how EITHER of us will feel by then :confused:

You are in San Francisco and crying over a girl? Dude I go bats**t girl-crazy when I go there. There are so many single smart hot chicks there its unbelieveable. I walk around looking like a pervy cartoon wolf with my tongue on the ground and eyeballs out going Ah-ooogah! And easily meet girls.

Time heals all wounds, theres plenty of fish, if you love somthing let it go, but most importantly: to get over one piece of ass what you need is a new piece(s) of ass. Go forth and bang dude.

that is sad it really is iam sorry that happened . solution. buy a statue or expensive 12 inch figure and you will feel better trust me. the collectibles never will betray you..

So basically to sum it up again, I was with a girl for about 3.5 years and I moved here to San Fran from Tampa, FL in January to pursue my second bachelors degree. I had the mindset that I was doing this for my future and this particular girl was ALWAYS in mind.... She didn't really want to move with me to Cali even temporarily, although the consideration was slightly there....

On June 26 the lady officially decided to cut the relationship. Proclaimed that she didn't want to be responsible for my happiness... moving to a new town not knowing anyone is tough, and she got sick of hearing me complain. She had basically spoiled and pampered me to death to where, unfortunately, it made me dependent on her :eek: Hate to say it, but it's true.... I lost a lot of my independence and everything just revolved around her now...

Anyways, so within the breakup day and now I've talked to her MINIMALLY through text, and maybe a couple times on the phone (basically pleading for her not to do this) She apparently NEEDS this time to see if she CAN actually live life without me.....

last time we spoke was through text on Tuesday July 14 for two texts.... I know, lame. but some big news that I may have to come back home due to financial aid issues with my school came up. So I just informed her I may be coming back home....

Today I cracked and texted her today....... Where the F has all my strength and integrity gone??? No clue man :confused:

WTH is that, and what talk show did she get that from.:confused: ignore, ignore, ignore is what i'd do man. i know it's hard as hell when you're not the one that called it quits, but before you know it you'll have moved on and found someone else.

Again, its easy for me to say this, but i did exactly what you're doing right now bud. Against your better judgement you're texting her, trying to call her, thinking/hoping each bit of contact will hopefully sway her around. In doing so though, you are just eating away at your own self esteem and making things worse not better. You KNOW this, but its difficult to stop wnen whats happened makes no sense! Let her go bro. Drop all contact and in doing so, give her the space she wants. If there's love, she soon realise the grass isn't always greener.
Don't beat yourself up over this. Concentrate on your education, this hobby and your friends n' family. Don't be sad, or bitter but be happy with what you shared.
Give yourself 7 day target of not contacting her. Aim for this and see where that gets you.

WTH is that, and what talk show did she get that from.:confused:

Either The View :monkey4, Oprah :monkey4 or some other whacked out talk show.

Let it go, ChrisCj.

Go out and enjoy yourself, do something you've never done before but always wanted to do.

Forget that girl and stop holding that sequoia sized torch for her. There are plenty of women out there looking for a good man.

Move on. Stop making threads about her. I think you are making yourself miserable.

I think this could possibly be the gayest thread this board has ever experienced... yes, I think so. :lol

Nah...i think your banner/sig is :D..what is he holding? a hair dyer? or your..nevermind lol.

This thread should get deleted though, IMO...and you might want to try not calling the woman anymore, she might just strap a restraining order on you, not saying you are obesessive or anything but, just some words of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back