More Jedi, please....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As we await the latest announcements from this year's SDCC. it's a fair bet that we''l see more clones, an Imperial or two and maybe some surprises like some alien scum and villiany to inject some variety into the line up....

One thing I'd like to see some more of is....some Jedi!

3713997106_e7d4a843fa_o.jpg

The collection feature a lot of these warriors in the first few years....

3713997282_1f8164198e_o.jpg

...and Sideshow has done a great job with these keepers of the peace....

3713187791_86d53922c6_o.jpg

...I'd appreciate more Jedi in the collection in the years to come!

i want more jedi with green lightsabers like Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin, the blue sabers are starting to dominate on the shelves.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Shaak Ti, but I'm really hoping for some more OT stuff, particularly from ESB. Hopefully we'll find out some cool announcements soon!

Those three are high on my list too. First though, I want AOTC Anakin.

...and now that they have the hobbit body, I'd like a TPM Anakin soon too.

I'd definitely want a AOTC Anakin to pose with the AOTC Obi-- but I hope it'll be shown next to a new prometheus female body of Geonosis Arena Padme.

Jedi are the only things I buying in 12" (well with a few exceptions) so I'm down for more Jedi.

Those three are high on my list too. First though, I want AOTC Anakin.

...and now that they have the hobbit body, I'd like a TPM Anakin soon too.

Im with you on the 2 Anakins and an Ep I Obi would be fine with me too

I wouldn't mind seeing a Shaak Ti, but I'm really hoping for some more OT stuff, particularly from ESB. Hopefully we'll find out some cool announcements soon!

Nah, so far most of the releases for the past two years have been OT dominant. I'd like to see a little more PT/EU love. :lol

Yoda is a MUST have!!!Dooku would be good too.Im sure Saesee Tiin is on the horizon.
would love a Shaak Ti or Barriss Offee.

Id be surprised if SSC doesnt have anything in the works for TMP anniv OR ESB next year...I want a Leia Bespin now DAMNIT!!!!!

I mostly focus on Jedi from SSC so I would love to see a couple more next year. I really would like to see Yoda, Dooku, Seesae Tinn and Agen Kolar. They will all be released in time I'm sure.

Back