Steve McNair found dead, fatal gun shot.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! He's the second great athlete to die in a week, following boxer Alexis Arguello's apparent suicide. Do these come in 3s too?

Geez, I bet people buying life insurance is at an all time high right now. I'm getting to the point where I as the family "who died today?" This is really getting weird.

I just heard something and was like what, no way. Flipped to ESPN news and sure enough. This is crazy I mean sure people die all the time but it seems like lots of notable people deing.

wow,this really sucks.i live in houston and i followed his career since he was drafted by the oilers, and i became a Titan fan for a while just because of him and Eddie george.R.I.P Steve.

:::sigh::: This really ^^^^ing sucks. He was a warrior, he always played hurt and played hard. He was a class act. Not fair...

:monkey2

sad stuff..........things like this happen everyday to prove that there are a lot of disgusting losers in this world. he will be missed

R.I.P. McNair was a great QB. He played some great games against the Raiders over the years. The very last exciting Raider game that I can remember watching was Raiders/Titans in that AFC championship game. Raiders took it but McNair played his heart out. Very weird that there have been so many deaths this past month.

From The Washington Post:
"Former Tennessee Titans and Baltimore Ravens quarterback Steve McNair, known for his prolific passing and on-field toughness during a 13-year NFL career, was shot and killed in Nashville, police said yesterday.

McNair, 36, and a woman were found dead in a condominium complex, a Nashville police spokesman told reporters gathered near the property. Investigators had not yet drawn any conclusions about the circumstances of the shooting, said Don Aaron, the spokesman.

Police identified the female victim as Sahel Kazemi, 20. Authorities said she had one gunshot wound to the head, that McNair was shot several times, and that a pistol was discovered near Kazemi's body. Autopsies are scheduled for today.

Kazemi was charged with driving under the influence after being stopped early Thursday in a vehicle registered to her and McNair, according to authorities."
RIP Steve "Air" McNair :angelsmil

Crazy stuff, this was more shocking to me then Michael Jackson

RIP Steve McNair

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Shot twice in the head and two more times in the chest, former NFL quarterback Steve McNair(notes) was the victim of a homicide, police declared Sunday. But authorities wouldn’t say it was a murder-suicide—even with his 20-year-old girlfriend dead at his feet from a single bullet.

McNair had been dating Saleh Kazemi for several months, and Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said Sunday that a semiautomatic pistol was found under her body. She was shot in the head.

McNair, who was married with four sons, had a permit to carry a handgun in Tennessee, and he was arrested once before with a 9mm weapon although charges in the case were dropped. Police said they had not yet determined who owned the gun found at the scene.

Investigators weren’t looking for a suspect but were questioning friends of the couple as well as Kazemi’s ex-boyfriend. They were also waiting for results of drug and other laboratory tests before deciding whether McNair was killed in a lovers’ quarrel.

“That’s a very important part of the investigation as we work to ultimately classify Miss Kazemi’s death,” Aaron said.

Yup.. it's looking like a Murder/Suicide.

Back