Name Your Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Since there are so many movie remakes being made today, I was curious to see which movie that you would want to see remade. Now, I'm not talking about movies just released like Wolverine that some of you think should be redone, but older movies, say 20+ years old that you wouldn't mind seeing remade. It can't be already in the works.

Here's the list that Nasedo posted in another thread of movies that they're planning to remake, so don't choose any of those. https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/261202/46_movie_remakes_and_reboots_currently_in_the_works.html

The one that came to mind for me right away was "Lifeforce".

lifeforce%20320x240.jpg

Final Fantasy. - Abort everything from the film and actually make it an adaptation of the first game.

Actually lets add Super Mario Bros too.

Masters of the Universe deserves a remake after that garbage in the 80's with Ivan Drago. A legendary toy line and cartoon like MOTU deserves a great movie.

I guess some of you don't know what 20+ years means. :lol

Well if I haaave to play by the rules.. and this may make some peoples heads explode... Star Wars. Completely serious. I think it stems from the curiosity factor of what it would look like WITHOUT Lucas touching it. I think this is something though that will inevitably happen after he has passed, much like Star Trek "rebooting" after all these years and after the Roddenberrys have passed/moved on.

They need to remake The Hulk and try once again to get it right! :rolleyes:

:D

I agree there , I've always thought the hulk movies so far could have been much better. For me personally they have no where near the replay value of things like Ironman , Spiderman and the dark knight.

Back