Grail Keaton batman Item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I recently rewatched Batman (1989) and I liked it alot better than the newer movies. I cannot explain why but I get the goosebumps when I see batman taking viki vale back to the batcave with danny elfman's score on full blast.

I really want to see your GRAIL KEATON BATMAN item. Ive been looking for a nice replica of the 89' cowl for a long time with no luck. Ive been on brotherhood of the bat, but I cannot figure out how to get access to the commerce section.. and I don't want to be a nub and post it on the general section.. haha

Yea i hear you man, I tried getting access to the Brotherhood of the Bat commerce section over a year ago and they haven't responded to me at all.
I however did get a replica "Grail" 89 keaton cowl. It is the best that is made, sculpted by Bob C, (who i believe is a member here) but produced by someone else who has his mold, and i am assuming his permission to do so.
The cowl was the first thing, and shortly after the entire 89 suit followed.

These two are mine... always wanted Burton's Joker and Batman in 1/6 and thanks to Sovereign Studios and a customized Joker (thanks to Les and BlindVoyeur) I was able to make it happen :rock

d.jpg

And base decals from EvilFace :rock

If i am not mistaken he means 1:1 replica keaton cowl (wearable), and not 1/6 figs

If i am not mistaken he means 1:1 replica keaton cowl (wearable), and not 1/6 figs

I'm pretty sure he's just saying that'd be his Keaton Grail, and he's asking to see other people's Keaton Grails, which would involve anything from matchbox cars through to 1:1 stuff and replics/screen used props etc.

You are mistaken, so stfu! :lol

:horror :lol

I love the 1989 movie, I think I saw it three times in the theater back then. It's a very dark movie but also whimsical at the same time. But I've always found it funny that Batman didn't have a problem with killing Goons.

I don't have any 12" figures (yet), but I do have a lot of items that came out in '89: toys, books, magazines, trading cards, movie posters, ect. One of my prized items is a nice promotional poster for the Danny Elfman soundtrack.

Few movies have had the same level of impact (from when I was a kid) as Batman. I loved it and it was actually the first movie we owned on VHS :lecture :lol

Oops... I just noticed I posted an oldler picture of the Joker. He has new pants since the other picture:

jokerpants.jpg

anything is allowed, I just wanna see your grail item.. My personal grail that I want is a 1:1 suit in a glass or acrylic case... but I find it real hard to find one.

wow..... I love the 89' cowl.. it was so mythic and dark... I love that bust bro!! how much did you pay for it? and did you have to pay for the keaton manniquin face too?

I've seen alot of cowls, but I really want a accurate one.. right down to the stamped texture on the bottom of the cowl..

Back