We're back online!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, that sucked. I actually had to do work at work.

:horror The horror!!! Are you okay?! Well you be alright? My goodness Darth, take deep breaths.... let us never go through that again! You should NEVER have to do work at work. That's just not right on so many levels my friend.

:horror The horror!!! Are you okay?! Well you be alright? My goodness Darth, take deep breaths.... let us never go through that again! You should NEVER have to do work at work. That's just not right on so many levels my friend.

STFU Eli ..................... ahhhhhhh that feels much better.

Oh god! We're back! We're back! I had to get my "fix" so I read rebelscum, onesixthwarriors and Jedidefender forums!!!!! :horror

Ok people move on! Let's get back to business as usual , Star Wars fans are whiners, vader's dome is not right, the cod piece is too small, luke's arms are too long........ahhhhh.......we're back!

Ok people move on! Let's get back to business as usual , Star Wars fans are whiners, vader's dome is not right, the cod piece is too small, luke's arms are too long........ahhhhh.......we're back!

Oh ^^^^! That reminds me, I listed all of my stuff on Ebay ............... I thought it was all over. brb.

Back